Tuesday, May 17, 2011

That Face

My brother in law is the #1 photobomber, and he has a patented face that he makes.  Every time. It is truly blood curdling, in the sheer horror it evokes. It's sort of like in that movie, The Ring, where your face gets all blurry in the picture if you watch the movie... but more like this scary face appears behind you.  So really, nothing like that movie, but just as frightening.

Behold, the way he manages to get his eyes all wonky and bulgy, but still maintains a sinister squint. His nostrils a-flare, his jaw, unhinged, like a king cobra! About to strike his unsuspecting prey!  The variety in facial hair also adds an extra level of texture and intensity that only a true artist could appreciate. 




















Here are some pictures of other people trying out his move, but often getting confused with biting the head, which is a totally different move, but far more delicious.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or something like that.

 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Danielle, I didn't know what my 15 minutes of fame would be bit now I know. I was considering retiring that face but now I know I can't.