Friday, May 20, 2011

Pick-Up Lines to Use During the Rapture

Thank you to Colleen Ruddick and her CaaaRazy Coworkers, Lauren Kerr, Josh Wolf, and Nadja Vielot for contributing... 
Is that the Former President!?


"How'd you like a sneak preview of heaven?"

"Still on earth?  You must be a bad girl..."

"How about the only thing that gets left behind tonight is our dignity?"

"Wow, I must have not been as bad as I thought in this life because I am surrounded by angels..."

"Seeing as we're both fucked already..."

"So if there's going to be a second coming tomorrow, want to get the first one out of the way now?"

"So yeah, if I'm not here when you wake up, I ascended into heaven..."

"Let's make like the saved and just ditch all our clothes here?"

"You're making my little Christ rise again..."

"Jesus told me that you and I are supposed to get a head start on re-populating the earth."

"Was that the final tribulation, or did you just rock my world?"

"Did it hurt...(Did what hurt?)... When your insides were vaporized as you rose into heaven?"

"The Rapture must have come early because I WANT TO EAT YOUR BRAAAAAAAINS!"

"I can totally see up your skirt as you rise up in the air to meet Jesus."

"No such thing as a morning after pill tonight, baby."

"Just this one time, let me rapture in your mouth."

"Is that the Lord Himself descending from heaven with a shout, or did you just light up my world?"



2 comments:

cwjpalmer said...

Picture caption: "Is that the Former President!?"

Yes it is. And that little girl to his right is probably a future president.

lumpkin jennings said...

can i add one that was actually used on me? Patrick was like "get over here. if the world really is gonna end, we should at least have sex one more time."