Friday, May 06, 2011

I REALLY Love My Friends

This is just the first part of an ongoing series.  I have collected a substantial body of evidence proving that my friends are really amazing.
Miss Melissa and Becca as harlequin clowns.  This is their typical garb for religious ceremonies.

The gang getting ready to go out for a night in DC.  Probably drunk on maneschewitz, but keeping it classy.

The night we went out dancing at the Get Down in Baltimore, but spent a great deal of time in the bathroom being obsessed with each other.

The ladies using the bathroom were really confused about this.

The age of the denim jumper.  This happened for a while, then, mysteriously, the denim jumpers disappeared back to the magical all-denim land from which they were spawned.  Also, this is pretty typical party gear.  Chips, dip, hula hoop, denim onesie.

We crashed a party and took over the scene.

I don't think I was personally involved in this, but I love these guys so much.

Chola wedding.

Again, I don't know what this is from, but it screams "party time."  Am I right?!

This was at halloween, and those are special brownies.

This is another halloween, and it is terrifying.

Just being cool, wearing hard hats and backwards jackets, no big deal.

Definitely us at Ocean City, being intoxicated, having the most fun ever.

Hanging out at the JC Through the Years Photo shoot, in comfort.

OF course there would me a mustache party!

All the townspeople were shocked to see Jesus turn water into wine!!!

Pajama party.

What? Aren't your friends this cool?

No comments: